Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Hello, world...

Hi.

I'm new to this.

You can read my "about me" thing over to the right there. I'm gonna use this for some creative writing. I'm not trying to sell anything or get published or anything. That said, everything I post up here is my own writing. If you wanna use it for something just let me know. I'm a reasonable guy. I'll probably say yes.

Not that I assume my writing is good enough that anyone will want to use it. Part of why I started this was so that people would give me honest feedback. Now I'll also have a reason to write with some regularity.

Like I mentioned, I have a ton of hobbies. I've had three years of professional singing training, and I dabble in the guitar. Everything I draw looks like hell though, so that's about as creative as I get. I may throw some things relating to all this up as well. We'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment